Product Management Department Manager
Money Forward Vietnam is a subsidiary of Money Forward, Inc., a top financial technology (Fintech) company in Japan.
We are developing products for Money Forward and Money Forward Group, and are involved in the development, release, and operation of more than 20 products.
We have nearly 200 Japanese and Vietnamese employees with two offices, in Ho Chi Minh City & Hanoi. And the scale of the organization is expanding rapidly.
Currently, Money Forward‘s Japanese product manager (PdM) and Vietnamese project members are collaborating to develop products. And as a bridge between them, our future product owners (PO) - the Accelerator team is now managing the work.
Along with the expansion of the organization, the number of accelerators has also increased. There are 13 Vietnamese members in Ho Chi Minh and 3 members in Hanoi, who are around 30 years old. In order to further strengthen the organization in the future, we are now looking for someone who can help us with two main missions: "PO organization management" and "development of Accelerator team to PO team”.
Following that, after the Accelerator team is launched as a PO team, this position will be expected to manage the PO organization as VPoP (Vice President of Product) of Money Forward Vietnam. This is also the career path of this position.
- Management of products in general in Money Forward Vietnam
- Management and development of PO organization
- At least 3 years experience working as a PO or PdM in the IT market
- Experienced in team management
- Business level English
- Native-level Japanese proficiency
- Good understanding of Japanese market, Japanese laws and Japanese users
- Willing to relocate and work in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City) immediately after joining the company
- Experience working with foreign nationals (especially those from Southeast Asia) / experience overseas is a big plus
- Will be discussed in details in the interview meeting
Caring Mental & Physical Recreation:
- Hybrid working: 2 days at the office and 3 days WFH
- Working hour: Flexible start 8AM-9AM from Mon-Fri
- Full salary in probation
- Insurance: Applied from Probation period:
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance (on 100% salary)
- Private health insurance & accident insurance. From Managing level: extra for family members
- Bonus: 13th month salary
- 16 - 24 paid days off and more
- Paternity leave: Extra 5 days
- Annual company trip; Quarterly team building
- Billiards & Running club
- Annual health check
- Well-equipped facility: Macbook pro, additional monitor,..
Caring Career & Development:
- Clear Career path
- Foreign language & International technology-related certifications sponsoring
- External & internal training courses
- Soft-skill workshops
- Tech seminars
- Monthly and biannual Recognition Awards
- Performance & salary review: twice/year (Jun & Dec)
contact you for upcoming